How it Works:
view | Full Process Details & Guidelines
Full Process Details
- Qualify & Identify
Call ACS or your vendor/reseller to qualify radios and accessories needed for your successful trial.
- Issue Purchase Order
Issue a Purchase Order directly to your vendor/reseller.
- Wait for Product
ACS will ship the trial product to either you or your vendor/reseller. ACS will then email you and/or your vendor/reseller with tracking information and expectations of the next follow-up.
- Shipping Confirmation
ACS will call you and/or your vendor/reseller the next business day after the product is scheduled to be delivered.
- ACS Checks In
In order to make sure everything goes smoothly, ACS will call and/or email you and/or your vendor/reseller three (3) business days after receipt of product.
On the 7th business day, ACS will call you and/or your vendor/reseller to determine the outcome of the trial.
- Return Authorization if Necessary
If your final decision is to return the product, ACS will issue a Return Authorization. Once the product is received and inspected at ACS, a credit will be issued to your vendor/reseller. A credit will then be issued to you by your vendor/reseller.
- All trials come with a maximum trial period of seven (7) business days from date of delivery.
- An end-user can try radios, audio accessories, and multi-unit chargers.
- Return Authorizations can be requested by email.
- Tracking information for returns should be emailed.
- Original packaging must be kept and returned with the product.
- The product should be returned in similar condition as received. Damaged or lost product will not be eligible for credit.