Motorola Customer Programming Software Requirements:
- A PC running any version of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10.
- The PC user must have administrative rights.
- Previous software versions must first be uninstalled from the PC.
- A Motorola-branded USB programming cable is required.
Installation Instructions and Software Download:
- Download the current Motorola CPS.
- Choose “Save As” and save to a folder or the desktop on the PC.
- Navigate to that folder or desktop to find and double-click the CPS filename.
- Extract all files to a folder location on the PC.
- Locate the executable file (.exe) in the extraction folder and double-click it to start the installation program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.