- Get a forklift to move a pallet?
- Request supplies or boxes?
- Locate QC when a part looks wrong?
- Find maintenance when a machine breaks down?
- Communicate a plan when a rush order hits at 4pm?
- Coordinate a solution when an accident occurs?
You need to communicate quickly without missing a beat - whether you're coordinating resources on a construction site or monitoring resources on the manufacturing line, our two-way radios have the business smarts to help your team work better together. These fully-featured radios combine outstanding quality with excellent affordability to give your operation the competitive edge.
Reduce Labor Costs by Instantly Communicating with Every Worker
On average, a worker wastes five minutes finding a co-worker or waiting for a response to a page. A worker then wastes another five minutes returning to their work area. If this occurs six times each shift, then one hour of work time is wasted every shift.
Sample Savings for the Industrial User Market:
|Time Saved (in hours)||Average Hourly Wage||Number of Workers per Shift||Number of Shifts||Workdays per Year||Monthly Savings||Annual Savings|